AWS is proud to play an active and positive role in the communities in which we live, work and do business. Our community activities include cash grants, in-kind donations and the volunteer service of our employees who donate their talents and time in a host of different ways.
AWS partners with high schools, grade schools and colleges to educate students about our water treatment process and the protection and stewardship of this finite natural resource we often take for granted.
AWS is committed to making a meaningful and sustainable difference in the communities in which we live, work and do business.
AWS also partners with a number of local and national organizations who share our commitment to sustainability through business practices that promote environmental stewardship.
- Water Environment Federation
- Milwaukee Water Council
- Keep Greater Milwaukee Beautiful
- CHWMEG, Inc.
- NAWT (National Association of Wastewater Transporters)
- NORA (Association of Responsible Recyclers)
- Wisconsin/National Safety Council
- American Society for Safety Engineers
- PIOGA - Pennsylvania Independent Oil & Gas Association